Prepare for the inevitable disappointment of the machine uprising (unless you’re itching to be up to your ears in procgen’d poetry, that is) as we dive into the topic of Articificial Intelligence. What is it? What isn’t it? How does it write its terrible fanfictions? Why is James Cameron making its eyes so big? Answers and speculation await!
Want more? Buddy, you’re in luck: we’ve got show notes.
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning Dot Com
- Google neural networks spar to get smarter [Wired.com]
- Astronomers explore uses for AI-generated Images [Nature.com]
- Training Google Search – Sentence Compression [Wired.com]
- Open Source Deep Learning kit [deeplearning4j.org]
- The world’s first robotic kitchen [Moley.com]
- AI-powered Bionic Hand [The Verge]
- Medical Applications for AI [Venture Beat]
- AI Companion for the Aging Population [Robotics Tomorrow]
- AI-generated Paint Names [AI Weirdness.com]
- AI-generated Romance Novel Titles [Towards Data Science]
- Elon Musk Calls for Robotics Legislation [Express.co.uk]
- Cyborg Sex Doll [San Diego Tribune]
- What will Football look like in 17776? [SBNation.com]