“How car go vroom?” Oh. Oh, buddy. We gonna’ tell you how car go vroom. From parts to maintenance to driving tips to “suck, squish, bang, blow” (write that last one down), we cover everything you could possibly need to know about that metal box with wheels in which you listen to podcasts.
Don’t forget to study up by checking out the show notes!
- List of Electric Cars available in the U.S. [Plugincars.com]
- Hyperloop primer [Engadget]
- Practical problems of Elon Musk’s proposed Hyperloop [Mercury News]
- How the Hyperloop is disrupting transportation (fyi, this piece is Sponsored Content) [Recode.net]
- Why is cycling so popular in the Netherlands? [BBC]
- MonoWheel [Wired]
Atlanta Car hobbyist resources